What is Header Coating?
We offer a number of coating options at a great price. Header coating makes your car run cooler and perform more consistently. It is not 100% necessary on a stainless header like this, but is great for someone who wants an extra edge at the track and lower cabin heat. Coating will add 2-4 weeks to normal order times. If this a concern, please contact us prior to ordering. Coating on the the headers only, not any connection or X-pipe.
Texas Speed & Performance is proud to announce the arrival of the all new TSP 2016+ Camaro SS 304 stainless steel long tube headers. This system features all stainless steel tubing to provide our customers with the best possible products at pricing that cannot be beat! Why pay competitors $1,100 or more for a set of headers? The TSP long tube headers are fully mandrel-bent on CNC mandrel benders for the best possible flow and accuracy possible! Headers are available with off-road or catted connection pipes. The 2016+ Camaro headers also come with a button head bolt for improved clearance on the middle of the steering shaft (3rd bolt from the bottom).
- Your Choice of 2" 304 Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
- 2.0 mm thick tubing (much thicker than competitors' headers)
- 3" merge-style collector w/ welded O2 bung
- Includes new GM gaskets and exhaust clamps
- Includes Front 02 Sensor Extension Harness (Only One Required)
- Catted Connection Pipes (Not CARB Legal)