Our Texas Speed & Performance long tube headers for C6 Corvettes are built from high-quality 304 stainless steel. They feature 1-7/8" primary tubes with 3" collectors and they are mandrel-bent on a CNC mandrel bender for 100% ensured accuracy. When combined with our TSP 3" off-road x-pipe, up to 20-25 rear-wheel horsepower gains can be seen! Our 3" off-road x-pipe is also 304 stainless steel. A pair GM header gaskets and plug-and-play O2 extensions are included in this package since the O2 (i.e. oxygen) sensors are moved further back from their factory location.
- Made from High-Quality T304 Stainless Steel
- 1-7/8" Primary Tubes w/ 3" Collectors
- CNC Mandrel Bent
- Includes GM Headers Gaskets
- Includes 02 Sensor Extension Harnesses
These headers are designed to be a slip-fit connection with our 3" off-road x-pipe and will bolt up to most axle-back exhaust systems on the market. You can also complete your header and x-pipe installation with a set of Stage 8 locking header bolts!
* Tuning will be required with any long tube header system to turn the rear O2 sensors off to avoid any "service engine soon" lights. We do offer mail-order tuning services for those that do not have a tuner local to them.