Supersprings SSA22.5 - for RAM 2500/3500, Ford F/E Series, Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 3500, Nissan UD
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
Supersprings - SSA22.5
SuperSprings; Rear; Self-Adjusting Suspension Stabilizing System; Provides 1100 lbs Additional Load Leveling Ability; Do Not Exceed GVWR; Incl. Poly Spring Pad;
SuperSprings are a unique and patented self-adjusting suspension stabilizing system for vehicles with rear leaf springs, designed to level loads and reduce body roll. SuperSprings provide users extra load support and reduce body roll without compromising ride quality. They are manufactured using a variety of different sized springs to support multiple applications. All SuperSprings are manufactured in the U.S.A. from SAE5160H high grade, shot peened steel.
- Proudly Made In The U.S.A.
- Requires No Maintenance
- Self Adjusting Suspension Stabilizing System
- Provides 2200 Pounds Of Load Leveling Ability
- Reduces Body Roll Up To 30 Pct Without Compromising Ride Quality
- Works In Conjunction With Original Equipment Spring Pack
- Adjustable Shackles Allow Installation To Suit Various Needs
- Typical Installation Completed In Approximately One Hour
- SAE 5160H 51 Pct Alloy/60 Pct Carbon High Grade Steel
- Shot Peened To Relieve Spring Stress And Extend Product Life
- Never Load Any Vehicle Beyond The Manufacturers GVWR