Stainless Works 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers with Off Road Lead Pipes (for SW Exhaust Only) - 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra (5.3L & 6.2L V8) - CT14HOR
Stainless Works ct14hor
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
What is Header Coating?
We offer a number of coating options at a great price. Header coating makes your car run cooler and perform more consistently. It is not 100% necessary on a stainless header like this, but is great for someone who wants an extra edge at the track and lower cabin heat. Coating will add 2-4 weeks to normal order times. If this a concern, please contact us prior to ordering.
Performance Connect Off-Road: 2014-18 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra Truck Headers from Stainless Works - Increase performance and improve sound with our 1500 truck headers. These headers are designed to fit our Performance Connect exhausts for the Silverado which come with a variety of exit points. System features 1-7/8" diameter primary tubes and 3" diameter lead pipes. Made from 304 stainless steel and TIG welded, these headers are constructed with 3/8" thick flanges and come with 3" diameter slip fit collectors with merge spikes. Stainless Works headers are backed by a limited lifetime guarantee on material and workmanship and are made in the USA.
Designed to fit Chevy 1500 2WD/4WD 5.3L and 6.2L Double Cab with Standard Box or Crew Cab with either Short Box or Standard Box.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- CNC Mandrel Bends For Extreme Flow
- Extra Thick 3/8" Laser-Cut Flanges
- Install Ready: Includes O2 Extensions, Clamps, Bolts And RTV Silicone
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee On Material And Workmanship
- Designed and Made in Chagrin Falls, Ohio, USA