Stainless Power Long Tube Headers (1 7/8" x 3") with Off Road Connection Pipes (3" Performance Connection) - 2010-2015 Camaro SS & ZL1 (6.2L V8) - SPCA11HDR3ORST
Stainless Works spca11hdr3orst
- Part Number:
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
These headers are Stainless Works headers made overseas. They come with a two year warranty instead of the standard lifetime warranty American made SW headers carry. For more info, click HERE!
This PT# is for Headers with 3 Off Road Performance Connection Pipes. These connection Pipes do not neck down, and only connect to a full 3 Stainless Works Performance Catback.
Stainless Works introduces our new brand of value-line header and exhaust products made for the high-quality market, yet specially priced for the cost conscious consumer. Stainless Power is a brand name line of exhaust products that has been designed and manufactured to the exacting standards made famous by Stainless Works. These products are exclusively made and inspected to our exact specifications and made from the highest quality 304L Stainless Steel.
- 304L Stainless Steel construction
- Mandrel bent smooth primaries
- Fully Tig Welded
- 3/8 thick 304 stainless steel header flanges
- NEW Formed Merge Collectors
- Welded-in Merge Spikes
- O2 Bungs welded in place
- All necessary O2 extensions included for front O2s
- Install-Ready: Includes Header Bolts, RTV Hi Temp Silicon and necessary clamps
For years we have been dedicated to proving our header customers with the best header coating options at affordable prices. For nearly a decade we offered Jet Hot as our main promotional coating. Unfortunately, under new ownership, Jet Hot discontinued their dealer program resulting in everyone now paying retail price for coating. In response, we have lined up two great peer coating company's offerings for our customers that will allow us to offer the same low prices as before. The coatings all the companies use are very similar, and the main difference is the time an attention put in to doing the job right. Airborn and Calico perform the coating process at the same, or higher level than Jet Hot.
- Airborn Coatings has a history that goes back as far at Jet Hot. Their owner is a chemist who had a hand in developing the originial ceramic coatings. Airborn offer the same great 1700 degree inside and out silver coatings as Jet Hot with a great warranty to back it up. It is now by far our most popular coating option.
- Calico Coatings is a company from the heart of race country in North Carolina. They offer not just header coatings, but a wide range of engine and industrial coatings.
- Jet Hot Coatings will still be offered for those who demand the name, however it will be at the new, higher price.
Things to know about these coatings -
- Airborn And Jet Hot coat their headers inside and out. Calico only coats the outside of the header.
- The silver/chrome look coatings we sell (Airborn 1700 Silver Jet Coat and Calico CoolKrome) are the most popular and durable selections. Silver looks good on everything, making an awesome color choice. In terms of durability, if you overheat a colored header, it will be permanently discolored. If you overheat a silver header, it will lose it's shine in the area overheated, but the shine can be brought back by simply using wheel polish on it.
- Calico's CoolBlack II coating is the best looking black coating we offer featuring a nice satin finish. Airborn's Flat Black has a gritty texture and appearance.
- Coated header orders are not cancelable. Coated headers on average take 2-4 weeks with colors taking longer than silver coatings.
For more details, click the links below!