ST Suspensions 1820220821 - ST XTA-Plus 3 Adjustable Coilovers 97-06 BMW 3-Series (E46)
ST Suspensions 1820220821
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
ST Suspensions - 1820220821
Height and 3 Way Damping Adjustable Coilovers with Aluminum Top Mounts
The most versatile ST coilover kit ever built. Seamless ride height adjustability, aluminum unibal top mounts, 24 clicks of low-speed and high-speed compression adjustability, 18 clicks of rebound adjustability put you in absolute control!
The XTA plus 3 coilover kit gives your car maximum performance for the road and the tools you need for any challenge. From the factory, the XTA plus 3 coilover kit is equipped with KW dampers that are adjustable in high-speed and low- speed compression as well as adjustable rebound damping. With 24 clicks of adjustment for each, high-speed and low-speed compression damping and 18 clicks of rebound adjustment, your suspension knows no limits. It doesn't matter if you bolt in an aftermarket roll cage, weld in a cage, upgrade to spherical bushing or changed wheel loads - the XTA plus 3 coilover has what it takes to keep your car dialed! Of course, the XTA plus 3 also includes a parts approval certificate, race springs and aluminium unibal top mounts. Easy lowering adjustment: Like all ST coilovers the ride height adjustment is made via seamless thread on the galvanized strut housing. This even allows the ride height to be adjusted even when the kit is installed by adjustubg the spring perch higher or lower! NOTE: The lowering of each vehicle differs greatly with ST XTA plus 3 coilovers due to the type of construction. KW Engineering: Exclusive for ST suspension. The high-quality ST XTA plus 3 coilover is based on the twin-tube damping principle of low friction combined with pressure-resistant damper housings. Manufactured directly at KW, a mono block guide and seal package reduces the friction of the damper as well as protecting it against corrosion and dirt. Each galvanized strut is sealed multiple times to ensure maximum longevity in ALL weather conditions.
- Aluminum unibal top mounts improve steering response and feedback while allowing you to dial in your camber when applicable.
- Linear race spring system provides a consistent response while driving and makes it easy to swap rates to further personalize your setup.
- From the factory, the XTA plus 3 coilover kit is equipped with KW dampers that are adjustable in high- and lowspeed compression as well as adjustable rebound damping.
- ST coilovers are built by hand by the experts at KW in Fichtenberg, Germany. Each damper is tested on a shock dyno to verify it?s making the proper forces before being put into the ST box.
- Composite spring perch made from wear-resistant, friction-optimized polyamide composite with an embedded stainless-steel insert. The polyamide composite prevents oxidation while the stainless-steel insert maximizes strength.
- Seamless Ride Height Adjustment ? ST?s composite spring perch and unique trapezoidal thread pitch make ride height adjustability a breeze so you can dial in your preferred look.
- Elastomer Bump stop with integrated dust protection system prevents water and dirt particles reaching the piston rod and seals. The highly resilient bump stops act as dynamic load limiters while maintaining ride quality and durability.
- Galvanized steel housing for improved resistance to corrosion.
- Made in Germany
- 5 Year Limited Warranty ? Unlimited Mileage