Exhaust Kit Details
This product includes dual cat-back, stainless steel exhaust kit with H-Pipe, Mach X-Design muffler and rear tunable J-Pipes, and all necessary hardware.
V8 Challenger 5.7L R/T ( 2015 – Present )
Raw American muscle on the outside and a refined, non-invasive performance exhaust note on the inside. The dramatic sound difference from outside to inside is accomplished by months of research and development as well as specific product design for the 2015 – Present V8 Challenger R/T. This is a “sound on demand” system in that it is relatively quiet once you’re at cruising speeds and the deep, raw, rich exhaust note comes alive when you accelerate. Fit, form and function are the cornerstones of our Solo Performance Challenger R/T dual exhaust kit. The Solo MACH-XV-CH-RT exhaust kit is a
2 1/2″ mandrel bent, free flow stainless steel converter back exhaust. It comes with our mandrel bent stainless steel pipe’s, our Mach-XV X-Design muffler in the mid-section and Solo tunable J-Pipes in the rear. These J-Pipes are specifically designed to work with the 2015+ Challenger’s R/T drone producing ranges to eliminate them, leaving you with the 60’s muscle car sound you deserve. There are no exhaust tips with this kit as the Challenger stock tips are reused. All of us at Solo Performance are very proud to bring to the Chllenger community our free-flow MACH-XV-CH-RT exhaust kit.
Exhaust Kit Specifications
* Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back exhaust kit
* 2 1/2” Mandrel bent exhaust pipes
* Completely Bolt-On using only regular tools
* Factory tips to be reused
* Solo’s Mach-X design muffler used in the mid-section
* Solo rear tunable J-Pipes to eliminate drone
* Heavy Duty reinforced hangers and support brackets used
* T-304 Stainless Steel reusable band clamps
* Produces a deep 60’s muscle car exhaust note while remaining non-invasive on the inside