SLP Loudmouth II Catback Exhaust - 1998 Ford Mustang GT & Cobra
SLP Performance M31011A
LoudMouth's Mustang Cat-Backs have always been the best performing exhaust systems in the business. Now they're the most versatile, too! Using groundbreaking modular technology first seen on our Mustang X-pipes, we've developed a line of systems that can be quickly reconfigured to fit changing performance, noise level, and sound quality requirements. Simply loosen a few band clamps, swap muffler types, re-tighten, and you're done. No other exhaust offers this level of performance and adaptability!
Along with the included race mufflers, the LoudMouth II® System is compatible with our original resonators (#31062) and our all new, straight-through type PowerFlo® traditional mufflers (#31065). Buy all three for complete control over your Mustang's sound and performance characteristics.
NOTES: Includes SLP race mufflers, SLP resonators and PowerFlo traditional mufflers sold separately. Contents may differ slightly from photo.
- Includes SLP bullet-type race mufflers for minimal restriction, reduced resonance, and an aggressive tone
- Employs LoudMouth's exclusive modular technology, making it possible to switch between muffler and resonator types in a matter of minutes
- Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit
- Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent stainless steel
- Features show-quality polished mufflers and 3.5" double-wall tips with elektromarked SLP logo
- For 1998 GT and Cobra models
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.