LoudMouth's Mustang Exhaust System has always been the best-performing cat-back exhaust in the business. Now it's available for the 1986-1993 Fox-Body Mustangs and most versatile, too! Using groundbreaking modular technology, we've developed a system that can be quickly reconfigured to fit changing performance, noise level, and sound quality requirements. Simply loosen a few band clamps, swap muffler types, re-tighten, and you're done. No other system offers this level of performance and adaptability!
Along with the included resonators, the Mustang LoudMouth system is compatible with our bullet-type Mufflers (#31064) and our traditional style PowerFlo® Mufflers (#31065). They both offer flow and performance similar to our resonators but feature a ceramic-wrapped, perforated core that reduces high-frequency noise and in-car resonance for complete control over your Mustang's sound and performance characteristics.
NOTES: Includes SLP resonators. SLP and PowerFlo mufflers sold separately.
- Includes our SLP resonators for virtually zero flow restriction and the meanest sound around
- Employs LoudMouth's exclusive modular technology, making it possible to switch between resonator and muffler types in a matter of minutes
- Dyno-proven to outperform competitive resonator-type exhausts
- Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit
- Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent stainless steel
- Features show quality polished resonators and a pair of polished turn-down tips
- For 1986-1993 GT models