SLP Loudmouth Catback Exhaust - 2011-2014 Ford F-150 Including Raptor
SLP Performance 620092
You save $65.00
- 3 In. Mandrel-Bent Exhaust Tubing for Consistent Flow
- Single Exit Behind the Rear Passenger Tire, 3.5 In. T304 Brushed Stainless Steel Tip, SLP Etched
- Aggressive and Deep Tone For the 2011-2014 Ford F-150
- Fits The 2011-2014 5.0L, 6.2L (Including SVT Raptor), & 3.5L F-150s - All Cab/Bed Configurations
- High Grade Stainless Steel Construction for Long-Lasting Durability
- Improved Air Flow and Less Back Pressure for Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Installation Is Quick and Easy, Utilizing Factory Hanger Locations with No Vehicle Modifications Required
- Note: 6.2L Platinum and Harley Davidson Editions Require Modification to The Factory Flange
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
Crank up the volume on your 2011-2014 F-150 by replacing the factory exhaust system with SLP's LoudMouth Cat-Back Exhaust kit.
Our LoudMouth Cat-Back for the F-150 features a free-flowing design that reduces back pressure levels to provide your Ford truck with a serious performance enhancement.
This Exhaust System is forged from high-grade 3-inch 409 stainless steel tubing and is mandrel bent for long lasting durability and consistent air flow. Our premium SLP-etched tip is finished in brushed 304 stainless steel, while the muffler and outlet pipe are polished for a great shine.
We made sure this exhaust system is a simple install by providing you with all the required hangers and hardware. This kit has been designed as a bolt-on install that uses your factory hangers; it requires no welding or modifications to your F-150. Depending on your cab and bed size, some minor cutting to the kit's piping is required.
Write a Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!