RockJock CE-9807FLA - Johnny Joint Control Arms 07-18 Wrangler JK Front Lower Adjustable Pair 4x4
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - See Disclaimer
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is IN STOCK, but it has a Special Order Return Policy - the product is subject to the special order return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
RockJock - CE-9807FLA
RockJock's Johnny Joint front lower control arms for the 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler provide length adjustability allowing pinion angle to be adjusted after the installation of a suspension lift.
Additionally the adjustable feature of our arms allows your vehicle to be upgraded to different lift amounts without having to replace the control arms in the future.
Arms are fabricated from 1.625 Inch o.d. x .250 Inch wall d.o.m. steel tubing, feature the 2 1/2 Inch Johnny Joint rod end on one end, and the 1 1/4 Inch Right Hand thread forged 2 1/2 Inch Johnny Joint and jam nut on the other end for maximum articulation. Arms are finished in semi-gloss black powder coat and the forged ends are finished in gold zinc plating.
- Johnny Joint Control Arms
- 07-18 Wrangler JK Front Lower