- Direct fit for the 2010–2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- Reduces oil temperatures by up to 35°F
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Includes billet aluminum oil sandwich plate or thermostatic oil sandwich plate
- 25-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal reduction in fluid temperature
- Cooler available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.75 qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warrant
An engine oil cooler is a great way to maintain optimal oil temperature and provide the best possible protection for the high-power LS3 or L99 engine in your 2010-2015 Camaro SS. Our Mishimoto engineers have gone one step further than the factory liquid-to-liquid setup and came up with a direct-fit liquid-to-air oil cooler kit that mounts behind the front bumper on a bracket designed specifically for your 5th Gen Camaro.
This 25-row stacked-plate oil cooler will take full advantage of all that air flowing through the front end of your car. The cooler is available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black and comes with pre-assembled stainless steel braided oil lines with durable AN fittings, a thermostatic or non-thermostatic 6061 aluminum CNC-machined oil sandwich plate, custom mounting bracket, and all of the fittings you need for installation – we’ve thought of everything to make this kit a direct fit.
With a test-proven 35°F temperature drop, you don’t have to worry about overheated engine oil even during long periods at full throttle. Rest assured that with the Mishimoto Direct Fit Oil Cooler Kit, you can drive your Camaro the way it was intended to be driven, having confidence that your oil is under control. Additionally, as with any other product we offer, your part is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!