Magnuson Heartbeat Supercharger System - 2008 - 2013 Chevrolet Corvette C6 LS3 6.2L V8 - 01-23-62-265-BL
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Price Increase Coming April 14,2023:
- Save $300 by ordering NOW!
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is SPECIAL ORDERED And May Have An Extended Lead Time Unless Listed In Stock Above. This Brand Is NOT CANCELLABLE and NOT REFUNDABLE - So Please Make Sure You Ask All Questions Before Ordering, Especially Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
The most powerful TVS2300 underhood Corvette Supercharger on the market
Magnuson is proud to announce our brand new under the hood Heartbeat supercharger system for the Chevrolet Corvette C6. We ran back-to-back tests with our original TVS2300 modular supercharger, and the competition's TVS2300 underhood supercharger. With the provided tune and pulleys, Heartbeat made 25 more horsepower at the wheels than our modular kit, and a whopping 46 more horsepower at the wheels than the competition's underhood system. Tested by two of the most respected engine builders in the industry, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering and Duttweiler Performance, Heartbeat made over 900 HP at a mere 10-11 psi, a credit to it's unsurpassed airflow and inlet design.
Run cooler with the most advanced intercooler system available
Heat soak can be a problem in underhood supercharger systems, robbing more than half the power gain in the summer heat or after a few dragstrip runs. Heartbeat features integrated intercoolers derived from the same technology used in Formula 1 and NASCAR heat exchangers. Unlike other underhood supercharger systems, customers report low IATs and consistent performance all day long.
Bolt on 120+ HP in a day
Magnuson Products supercharger kits are complete with all the components necessary for installation, and Heartbeat fits under the factory hood. Included in the kit is our brand new “HeartBeat” cast aluminum intake manifold, factory ‘push-lock’ connectors are utilized in the fuel system for installation ease, Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers use Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology, coolant circulation pump, heat exchanger and all necessary hardware to make a complete installation package.
What our customers are saying
"The new under hood Magnuson Heartbeat supercharger is engineering excellence. The placement of the intercoolers and runner design nets maximum efficiency. This unit is far superior to ANY under hood, positive displacement supercharger currently on the market". - Steve E, Owner of Davenport Motorsports
"This is the most power we've ever made with a TVS2300 supercharger". - Jason Haines, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering
- TVS2300 Heartbeat Hybrid-roots supercharger
- Clears the factory Corvette hood and requires no body modifications (* requires removal of the hood liner, or maintain the factory hood liner with 0.25" subframe spacers from Lingenfelter)
- Weighs 17 pounds less than the standard TVS 2300
- TVS2300 Front-Inlet Front-Drive rotors, utilizes the same Eaton technology as the Corvette ZR1 LS9
- Provides cooler discharge temperatures than comparable twin-screw systems
- Advanced high-flow inlet forward design
- Includes Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers utilise Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology
- Acoustically designed to minimize noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
- Better air-handling characteristics than comparable superchargers
- 100% complete bolt-on system which can be installed in one day
- More power in a smaller package
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degrees of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- Displacement on demand hardware retained for improved fuel economy
- Components have been independently tested to GM’s specification