- High horsepower and E85 conversion of GM Gen V V8 direct injection engines including LT4, LT1, L86 and L83
- 2014-2018 C7 Corvette (LT1)
- 2015-2018 C7 Z06 Corvette (LT4)
- 2016-2018 Camaro SS (LT1)
- 2016-2018 CTS-V (LT4)
- 2017-2018 ZL1 Camaro (LT4)
- 2014-2018 Silverado and Sierra with 5.3L L83 and 6.2L L86 engines
- 2015-2018 Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon and Escalade with 5.3L L83 and 6.2L L86 engines
This high flow fuel system is a coordinated kit of components designed to work together to significantly enhance the fuel flow capability of GM Gen V V8 engines, allowing significant power gains on these engines without having to resort to auxiliary fuel control methods. This high output fuel supply system is designed for use in turbocharged and supercharged engine applications.
This kit includes a set of eight flow matched 27 grams/second direct injection fuel injectors, a 12.0 mm bore high flow direction injection fuel pump and a LPE GT35 camshaft featuring a 7.85 mm fuel pump lobe. This results in a pump displacement of 2.6 cc per camshaft revolution with flow testing showing volumetric efficiency exceeding 90%. This results in a high pressure fuel supply system that is able to support over 1200 lbs-ft of torque and 1435 HP at 6800 rpm (assuming 0.52 BSFC) with injector pulse widths of roughly 5.5 ms.
The supplied 27 grams/second high flow gasoline direct injection injectors are specifically designed for use in the GM Gen V V8 direct injection engines. These injectors feature Nostrum's patented K-DI� kinetic nozzle geometry which provides high flow rates without sacrificing atomization.
- 1400 HP / 1200 lb-ft capacity fuel system (assuming 0.52 BSFC)
- Direct fit system for GM Gen V V8 engines including LT4, LT1, L86 and L83 applications.
- Fuel injectors feature patented K-DI� kinetic nozzle geometry that provides high flow with short liquid length & small fuel droplets.
- Fuel injectors are spray targeted to produce the specific spray plume shape for the GM Gen V V8 engine's combustion chamber and intake charge motion.
- 12.0 mm bore high pressure fuel pump
- 7.85 mm fuel pump lobe lift LPE GT35 Gen V V8 camshaft
- E85 compatible
- Proven and tested high flow rate direct injection fuel system
- E85 conversion of modified GM Gen V engines for more convenient sourcing of high octane fuel
- Eliminates the need for secondary fuel systems even in high horsepower applications.
- System designed to support 1400 horsepower / 1200 lb-ft of torque
- 2.6 cc/rev high pressure fuel pump
- 27 gram/second at 10 MPa fuel injectors
- GT35 camshaft with 7.85 mm lift fuel pump lobe