KW 3A7100AM - Coilover Kit V4 Bundle Audi R8 (4S) Coupe/Spyder w/o Magnetic Ride
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
KW - 3A7100AM
Adjustable Coilovers with Rebound and Low & High-speed Compression adjustability
KW Variant 4 coilovers are a combination of our innovative, race proven technology, as well as decades of experience tuning high end sports cars, super sedans and exotics such as the Audi R8, Audi RS6, BMW M5, Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV, Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, Mercedes AMG GT and more. In addition to the individually adjustable ride height the KW Variant 4 coilover kit allows an independent Adjustment -f the rebound damping as well as the low-speed and high-speed compression damping. Each KW Variant 4 coilover kit is delivered with a vehicle-specific comfort setting and with the integrated Adjustment -ontrols the damping characteristics can be set quickly and intuitively transformed to an optimized performance setup. The 3-way adjustable high-performance dampers in the KW Variant 4 coilover kits feature independent Adjustment -f the rebound damping utilizing patented TVR-A technology, as well as the low speed and high speed compression damping utilizing TVCLH-A technology. The KW Variant 4 coilovers are based upon successful race technology utilized by multiple overall winners of the ADAC Zurich 24h Nurburgring race.The new KW Variant 4 coilovers are exclusively developed for select high-performance vehicles, which benefit greatly from the KW suspension technology -o improve their driving dynamics.
- KW suspensions V4 coilovers are hand built by our expert team and given a uniquely individual serial number at our headquarters in Fichtenberg, Germany.
- Each damper is dyno tested to ensure accuracy and preset to our recommended shock settings before being released for delivery.
- Solid aluminum unibal top mounts improve steering feedback by minimizing deflection while providing camber adjustability when applicable.
- Road legal motorsports technology featuring independent rebound and low and high-speed compression adjustability with application specific street focused spring rates and matched damper tuning.
- TVR-A (Twin Valve Rebound - Adjustable) technology - allows oil to flow passed an adjustable, conical low-speed bypass during slow damper speeds, while at higher speed, the main rebound stage valve opens for maximum fluid displacement.
- TVCLH-A (Twin Valve Compression Low High - Adjustable) technology - Patented compression valve allows you to easily fine tune the low speed and high-speed damping and includes suggested settings for both street and track use.