KW 39010003 - Coilover Kit DDC ECU 05+ A3 (8P) FWD w/o Electronic Dampening Control
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
KW - 39010003
Height Adjustable Coilovers with standalone ECU for Electronic Damper Control
The KW DDC ECU coilovers are a part of the KW iSuspension program - the intelligent suspension solution. They combine the advantages of an adaptive damping system with a vehicle-specific aftermarket suspension solution.
Experience the innovation and quality of high-end engineering: the KW DDC (Dynamic Damping Control) ECU (Electronic Control Unit) coilover suspension, made in Germany. For the first time with its electronically adjustable dampers, the KW DDC ECU coilover system combines intelligent, app-controlled suspension tuning with ride height adjustability. This gives you the opportunity to upgrade your vehicle with an adaptive damper system and electronically control the level of performance or comfort that meets your requirements. Included in the package is a KW INOX-LINE coilover suspension with high-quality stainless steel struts, electronically adjustable dampers, a high-performance electronic damper control unit with a vehicle-specific set of cables, a KW DDC control button giving you control from the comfort of the drivers seat, and an elaborate assembly instructions for an easy installation. The KW DDC ECU suspension features three vehicle-specific damper setups. At the touch of a button you can choose between the basic Sport setting, a very sporty and performance-oriented Sport+ setup or Comfort mode. With the KW DDC button, the respective driving mode, Comfort, Sport, or Sport+ can be selected changing the adaptive KW DDC ECU coilover kit damper setting within milliseconds. In Sport+ mode, the adaptive KW dampers give every car an unadulterated driving behavior. A setup which is ideal for demanding rides on twisty roads with lots of load changes. The Sport mode, is perfect for driving on the highway with long curves, while the Comfort mode is the ideal for traveling on poorly developed roads. In Comfort mode, the suspension will also adjusts automatically to sudden maneuvers. If you add the additional DDC WLAN module to the KW DDC ECU kit the adaptive dampers of the KW DDC ECU suspension can be adjusted independenly per axle to your personal driving style and conditions. The App is compatible with smartphones and tablets from Apple (iOS) and many Android devices.
- KW suspensions DDC ECU coilovers are hand built by our expert team and given a uniquely individual serial number at our headquarters in Fichtenberg, Germany.
- Every single damper is dyno tested to ensure functionality and guarantee accuracy before being released for delivery.
- KW DDC ECU electronically controlled coilover suspension features three vehicle-specific damper setups. At the touch of a button you can choose between the basic Sport setting, a very sporty and performance-oriented Sport+ setup or Comfort.
- Optional W-LAN module allows custom adjustments as well as storing and sharing of custom presets.
- Composite spring perch made from wear-resistant, friction-optimized polyamide composite encompassing a stainless-steel insert. The polyamide composite prevents oxidation while the stainless-steel insert maximizes strength.
- Inox-Line Stainless Steel - Truly Permanent Corrosion Resistance. Inox-Line coatings will not wear off while adjusting the suspension making KW coilover struts 100 percent corrosion resistant with an unlimited lifespan.
- Seamless Ride Height Adjustment - the corrosion resistance of the Inox-line stainless steel and composite perches means easy ride height adjustability to help you dial in your preferred look.
- Elastomer Bump stop with integrated dust protection system prevents water and dirt particles reaching the piston rod and seals. The highly resilient bump stops act as dynamic load limiters while maintaining ride quality and durability.