KW 352200AV - Coilover Kit V3 15 BMW M4 Convertible w/o Adaptive M Suspension
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
KW - 352200AV
Height Adjustable Coilovers with Independent Compression and Rebound Technology
Unparalleled street performance bred from motorsports heritage, the patented KW-valve technology -or the separate Adjustment -f rebound and compression damping, allows you to individually adapt the vehicle-specific base setup.
Cutting-edge motorsports technology -or more performance on the road. Like every suspension product developed by KW automotive and manufactured in Germany, the KW Variant 3 Coilover suspension kit also provides a significant improvment on the road. Thanks to the high-quality dampers, springs, and elastomer spring elements, pitching and rolling movements during load changes such as evasive maneuvers, cornering, acceleration, and braking are significantly reduced. The braking distances are also shortened. Thanks to improved support and feedback, drivers not only feel more confident but driving in everyday life is improved. With compression and rebound stage damping, that can be set separately and independently of each other, the damper setup can be customized to your personal driving preferences or vehicle changes such as weight, tire characteristics, or altered vehicle rigidity. True performance optimization is only possible with this unique, patented system. For example, this allows the compression damping force to be increased and get more grip from the tires, to improve cornering behavior and reduce squat without simultaneously altering the rebound stage damping which is optimally matched to the spring rate ? a scenario which results in reduced grip and the associated loss of performance. The KW Variant 3 INOX-LINE coilover kit is the ideal tool for performance-oriented drivers and experienced tuning enthusiasts who place a strong emphasis on the overall performance of their suspension. The Variant 3 features patented TVR-A and TVC-A technology -hat provides separately adjustable rebound and compression damping. The extensive Adjustment -ange of the independently configurable rebound and compression make it easy to directly influence the steering behavior, directional stability, grip and handling characteristics for confident and repeatable results at the limit of driving dynamics.
- KW suspensions V3 coilovers are hand built by our expert team and given a uniquely individual serial number at our headquarters in Fichtenberg, Germany.
- Each damper is dyno tested to ensure accuracy and preset to our recommended shock settings before being released for delivery.
- Road legal motorsports technology featuring independent rebound and compression adjustability and application specific spring and damper tuning resulting in unparalleled street performance.
- TVR-A (Twin Valve Rebound - Adjustable) technology - allows oil to flow passed an adjustable, conical low-speed bypass during slow damper speeds, while at higher speed, the main rebound stage valve opens for maximum fluid displacement.
- TVC-A (Twin Valve Compression - Adjustable) technology - patented compression valve allows fine tuning of low speed. During sudden high piston speeds, the low speed needle and main valve blow-off feature open to maximize flow.
- Composite spring perch made from wear-resistant, friction-optimized polyamide composite encompassing a stainless-steel insert. The polyamide composite prevents oxidation while the stainless-steel insert maximizes strength.
- Inox-Line Stainless Steel - Truly Permanent Corrosion Resistance. Inox-Line coatings will not wear off while adjusting the suspension making KW coilover struts 100 percent corrosion resistant with an unlimited lifespan.
- Elastomer Bump stop with integrated dust protection system prevents water and dirt particles reaching the piston rod and seals. The highly resilient bump stops act as dynamic load limiters while maintaining ride quality and durability.