Kong Performance High Flow CNC Ported LT4 Supercharger & Snout Service (for Nick Williams 103 MM TB) - KONGLT4
Kong Performance konglt4
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
If you are looking to maximize the airflow through your LT4 supercharger, Kong Performance has you covered. Our supercharger port designs are based on years of hand porting experience. All of our latest ports were designed, created, tested, and programmed on our 5 axis CNC in house using highly advanced porting software!
FAST TURN AROUND! We typically operate at a 3-7 business day turn around time on porting so we can get your supercharger back to you as quickly as possible!
The process is simple!
- Once you checkout, print out your emailed receipt and put that in a box with your supercharger. Make sure the supercharger is padded well on all sides. (Do not use packing peanuts)
- Be sure to remove all sensors and gaskets please!
- We prefer UPS, Fedex, or DHL for shipping to us.
Ship to address:
8 Smithbridge Rd.
Chester Heights, PA 19017
CUSTOM SHIPPING CONTAINER AVAILABLE FOR $50.00
Custom Shipping Container For LSA, LS9, LT4 Supercharger
If you are struggling to find the correct packaging for your supercharger before sending it in to us for work, we have introduced a solution!
The container is made from a custom sized double wall shipping box with a 2 piece foam insert. This is going to make packing your supercharger as simple as possible while keeping it safe during transit to Kong Performance!