K&N FIPK Cold Air Intake - 2006-2007 Cadillac CTS-V (V8 6.0L) - 57-3068
Special Price: save $30.30
DEEPEST DISCOUNT APPLIED! NO COUPON NEEDED!
5 OR MORE IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!*
*some restrictions apply
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - Special Ordered Part
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 57-3068 Air Intake fits some Cadillac CTS-V models. See vehicle applications link for details.
The K&N 57-3068 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Cadillac CTS-V models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 57-3068 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the original air box space. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor as well as a replacement silicone crank case vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, ratchet set and several wrenches. K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty.
|Estimated Horsepower Gain||17.09 HP @ 5117 RPM|
|Air Filter Color||Red|
|Air Filter Material||Cotton Gauze|
|Air Filter Outlet Shape||Round|
|CARB EO Number||D-269-38|
|Product Style||57 Series FIPK|
|Air Filter Height||5 in (127 mm)|
|Intake Pipe Color / Finish||Black|
|Intake Pipe Material||High-Density Polyethylene|
|Street Legal In All US States||Yes|
|TUV Approved (Europe)||No|
|Weight||11 lb (5 kg)|
|Product Box Height||12.5 in (318 mm)|
|Product Box Length||20.25 in (514 mm)|
|Product Box Width||12.25 in (311 mm)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Warranty||1,000,000 Miles/10 Year|
Horsepower gains based on similar vehicle dynamometer test. Results will vary.