K&N 69-7200TP - Performance Intake Kit TYPHOON; 2004 PONTIAC GTO, 5.7L, (POLISHED)
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - See Disclaimer
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is IN STOCK, but it has a Special Order Return Policy - the product is subject to the special order return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
K&N - 69-7200TP
Performance Air Intake System
K&N's easy to install Typhoon air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing delivering a guaranteed power gain. The low-restriction aluminum intake tube comes in an attractive chrome-like finish.
The K&N 69-7200TP Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Pontiac GTO models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-7200TP air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive chrome-like finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory mass air sensor and air temperature sensor. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, pliers, ratchet set and some wrenches. Some Typhoon air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards while others are CARB exempt and 50 state legal. Check the K&N catalog or website for vehicle applications and specific CARB status for each vehicle and air intake.
- Guaranteed To Increase Horsepower
- Designed To Improve Throttle Response And Engine Sound
- Free Flowing Aluminum Tube
- Easy To Install Usually In 90 Minutes or Less
- Lasts Up To 100000 Miles Before Service Is Required
- Replaces Entire Factory Air Intake System
- Washable And Reusable Lifetime Air Filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty