K&N 57-3111 - 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 V8-6.2L 57 Series FIPK Performance Intake Kit
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - See Disclaimer
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is IN STOCK, but it has a Special Order Return Policy - the product is subject to the special order return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
K&N - 57-3111
Air Induction System - 57 Series FIPK - Reusable Filter - Carbon Fiber - Black - Chevy Corvette 2019 - Kit
K&N's carbon fiber cold air intake systems are guaranteed to provide an increase in horsepower and torque, and are protected by the K&N 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty.
This cold air intake includes a K&N High-Flow Air Filter with a carbon fiber top, and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through a CAD-engineered carbon fiber intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain, and the tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor, air temperature sensor, evaporative canister vent line, and other vent lines on certain vehicles. The oversized, conical filter design allows you to go up to 100,000 miles between filter services under normal highway driving conditions, and the entire system can typically be installed in less than 90 minutes. Some intakes are not legal for sale or use on any pollution controlled motor vehicle in California. See the product specifications for CARB status on each part for a specific vehicle.
- Guaranteed To Increase Horsepower And Torque
- Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Intake Tube Paired
- Oversized Oiled Cotton Air Filter
- Engineered To Provide High Airflow And Exceptional Filtration
- Replaces Factory Air Filter And Intake Tube
- 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty