Injen PF5070WB - 05-10 Chrysler 300C / 04-08 Dodge Magnum Wrinkle Black Power-Flow Short Ram Air Intake
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered
Injen - PF5070WB
Injen Air Intake - PF PowerFlow Intake System
PF Cold Air Intake System, Part No. PF5070WB, 2005-2010 Chrysler 300 V6-3.5L, 2009-2010 Dodge Challenger V6-3.5L, 2006-2010 Dodge Charger V6-3.5L , 2005-2009 Dodge Magnum V6-3.5L.
Does your ride need some excitement added to it? Of course it does and why would that ever be a question?! Well, you're in luck because the engineers at Injen Technology have you covered. Check out this Injen PowerFlow (PF) intake to fulfill all of your horsepower desires. The Injen PF cold air intakes have dyno proven power gains that don't lie. The 6061-T6 aluminum tubing offers superior airflow and styling, plus it's available with multiple finish options, allowing you to choice on the finished look inside your engine bay. , , Injen likes to keep things cool, so the air filter is positioned in the best possible location to keep that unwanted hot air from entering your intake. This helps drop air intake temperatures and feed cool, dense air to that hungry engine. This Injen PF intake kit includes everything that is required for a direct-fit installation. Just like all of Injen's cold air intake systems, this PF Cold air Intake kit includes the unbeatable Injen limited Lifetime Warranty. Rest assured that all of your Injen parts are performing perfectly for as long as you own them!
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 10 hp and 10 lb-ft. of torque
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios with no additional tuning
- T6-6061 aluminum intake tubing
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1021-BB
- Optional hydroshield part number 1037BLK or 1037RED
- Available with multiple finish options (select applications)
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Made in Pomona, California USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.