Injector Dynamics ID1050X High Flow Performance Fuel Injectors (Set of 8) - GM LS3/LS7/L92/L99/LSA/LS9 - 1050.34.14.15.8
Injector Dynamics 1050.34.14.15.8
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!*
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x.
Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner.
Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
PLUG AND PLAY DATA!
ID1050x Chrysler Characterization Tables Incl. Hellcat- Updated 11-30-2016
ID1050x – Cobb Subaru Characterization Tables – 11-14-16
ID1050x – Ford Characterization Tables – 11-17-16
ID1050x GM Characterization Tables – EFI Live – Updated 11-29-2016
ID1050x GM Characterization Tables – HP Tuners – Updated 11-19-2016