Husky Liners 14851 - 13-15 Hyundai Sante Fe Sport/Sport 2.0T WeatherBeater 2nd Seat Black Floor Liners
Husky Liners 14851
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
Husky Liners - 14851
WEATHERBEATER FLOOR LINERS
WeatherBeater Series 2nd Seat Floor Liner
The original all-weather liner is ready, come hell or hot coffee. The Weatherbeater's construction is a no-slip zone with zero edge curl, and its Stay Put Nibs keep it firmly anchored underfoot. It stands up to chemicals and stays tough and flexible, even under extreme temperatures. Its laser-scanned, FormFit Design™ gives your truck, van or SUV an ultra-clean look with easy cleanup to match, while its patented, FormFit Edge™ keeps spills contained, carpets unstained.
- Our patented FormFit Design™ process gives you a glove-like, laser-tight fit to your make and model. Floorboards are 3D scanned to precisely match the contours of your vehicle.
- Our patented FormFit Edge™ features a raised ridge that runs along the door jam, protecting your truck, van, or SUV from all manner of muck.
- Over vinyl or carpet, our StayPut™ Cleats firmly lock to your factory anchors. It's rock-steady stability underfoot, only by Husky.
- Sporty, rugged, and built for a lifetime of non-stop abuse. Put unbeatable all-weather toughness to work on your floor.
- For applicable trucks, WeatherBeater™ Liners offer protection that extends all the way to your rear seats. So go ahead, lift the seats and leave them up, load after load. Husky's got your floors, and your back, no matter what the road brings your way.
- When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem with this or any Husky product, we'll replace it.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Easy to install, remove, and clean. Just yank it out, hose it down and carry on.