HP Tuners Pro Feature Set Add On Kit for MPVI2 VCM Suite. - M02-008
HP Tuners m02-008
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
Pro Feature Set
Available now, Pro Feature Set enables the use of the latest senor input/output hardware from HP Tuners, the Pro Link and Expander Hub. In addition to this, Pro Feature Set will in the future allow for;
- Stand Alone Logging (vehicle dependent)
- Built in Accelerometer Logging
- BlueTooth Flashing (vehicle dependent)
- HPTnet Activation (MPVI2 display port)
- Data Broadcasting
- Wireless Sensors
- Pro Link Support
- Expander Hub Support
Pro Link with Pro Feature Set
Only need 1 to 3 inputs? Pro Link is the best solution for you, allowing 2x analog input signals and 1x CAN bus input signal simultaneously.
To learn more about Pro Link click here.
Expander Hub for Pro Feature Set
Need more than 3 inputs? Expander Hub is the solution you have been waiting for.
More information will be available soon, Expander Hub launches Q1 2019.
MPVI2 and Pro Feature Set
If you are a new owner buyer, existing owner, or simply want to upgrade your MPVI Std or Pro interface, here is how Pro Feature Set works for you;
- New MPVI2 Buyer – Purchase an MPVI2 with Pro Feature Set and the Pro Link cable will come FREE in the MPVI2 box.
- Existing MPVI2 Owner – Purchase Pro Feature Set and receive Pro Link for FREE (plus shipping).
- Upgrade MPVI Std Owner – Upgrade MPVI Std to MPVI2, you must also purchase Pro Feature Set to receive a Pro Link (plus shipping).
- Upgrade MPVI Pro Owner – Upgrade MPVI Pro to MPVI2, Pro Feature Set and Pro Link is provided FREE of charge (plus shipping).
- Existing Upgraded MPVI2 Owner – Already upgraded your MPVI Pro to MPVI2, Pro Feature Set and Pro Link is provided FREE of charge (plus shipping) for a limited time only. Contact SUPPORT HERE with your existing MPVI2 interface number should you require a Pro Link cable.
Appropriate number of credits are needed to use tool. Please visit HP Tuners site at link below to verify your vehicle is supported and how many credits are needed.