Add an AEM X-Series OBDII Gauge at a Discount!
Pro Feature Set
Available now, Pro Feature Set enables the use of the latest senor input/output hardware from HP Tuners, the Pro Link and Expander Hub. In addition to this, Pro Feature Set will in the future allow for;
- Stand Alone Logging (vehicle dependent)
- Built in Accelerometer Logging
- BlueTooth Flashing (vehicle dependent)
- HPTnet Activation (MPVI2 display port)
- Data Broadcasting
- Wireless Sensors
- Pro Link Support
- Expander Hub Support
Pro Link with Pro Feature Set
Only need 1 to 3 inputs? Pro Link is the best solution for you, allowing 2x analog input signals and 1x CAN bus input signal simultaneously.
To learn more about Pro Link click here.
Expander Hub for Pro Feature Set
Need more than 3 inputs? Expander Hub is the solution you have been waiting for.
More information will be available soon, Expander Hub launches Q1 2019.
MPVI2 and Pro Feature Set
If you are a new owner buyer, existing owner, or simply want to upgrade your MPVI Std or Pro interface, here is how Pro Feature Set works for you;
- New MPVI2 Buyer – Purchase an MPVI2 with Pro Feature Set and the Pro Link cable will come FREE in the MPVI2 box.
- Existing MPVI2 Owner – Purchase Pro Feature Set and receive Pro Link for FREE (plus shipping).
- Upgrade MPVI Std Owner – Upgrade MPVI Std to MPVI2, you must also purchase Pro Feature Set to receive a Pro Link (plus shipping).
- Upgrade MPVI Pro Owner – Upgrade MPVI Pro to MPVI2, Pro Feature Set and Pro Link is provided FREE of charge (plus shipping).
- Existing Upgraded MPVI2 Owner – Already upgraded your MPVI Pro to MPVI2, Pro Feature Set and Pro Link is provided FREE of charge (plus shipping) for a limited time only. Contact SUPPORT HERE with your existing MPVI2 interface number should you require a Pro Link cable.
Appropriate number of credits are needed to use tool. Please visit HP Tuners site at link below to verify your vehicle is supported and how many credits are needed.
CONNECT > READ > EDIT > WRITE > DRIVE
Equipped with enhanced features like Bluetooth®, a Proprietary Expansion Port, and Mobile Device Support, the powerful MPVI2 makes it faster and easier to read, edit, and write your vehicle’s software.
Packaged together with the MPVI2 is VCM Editor and VCM Scanner, which make up the essentials of VCM Suite - one of the most powerful, scanning, diagnostic, logging and calibration products on the market. Not to mention full support for HP Tuners' latest rendition of Track Addict, whether you frequent the drag strip, circuit, autocross or off-road the MPVI2 has the fastest scanning, logging and data transmission rates to ensure you capture everything.
Packaging VCM Editor together with MPVI2 allows you to read most vehicles control modules flash memory and save it in our proprietary .HPT file structure. VCM Editor enables you to adjust a multitude of complex parameters such as torque strategies, spark tables, fueling, RPM limits, fan activations, transmission shift points and pressures, exhaust valve control, speedometer settings and many more. Finally, you can write these changes back to the various vehicle control modules via the MPVI2.
Package VCM Scanner with MPVI2 and you have the most powerful and comprehensive scan tool on the market. View, chart, and log diagnostic data in real time via the vehicle’s OBDII diagnostic data port. View and clear vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) along with other vehicle module information. Command control functions like closed loop, fans, gear select, timing, air fuel ratio and so more all in real time. No editor package can be considered complete without comprehensive scan tool capabilities.
VCM Editor TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Faster read time of most VCM/PCMs.
- Faster write most VCM/PCMs in 30 seconds.
- Automated VCM/PCM recovery protection (not supported on all vehicles)
- Seamless recovery after complete power down and communications break(exception for rewrite entire)
- Obtain the VCM/PCMs calibration information and ID numbers
- Calibration reflash (not supported on all vehicles)
- Full reflash
- VIN block reflash / change (not supported on all vehicles)
- Explorer style navigation
- Tab style navigation (tree optional)
- Undockable explorer navigator window
- Customizable favorites list which allows you to jump to frequently changed parameters (Example)
- Countless editable parameters
- Open multiple tables at once
- Save/Print/Load individual Tables
- Individually save tables/maps to txt format
- Table smoothing
- Table vertical and horizontal specific smoothing
- Table interpolating
- 2D Graph click and drag editing
- 3D Graph click and drag editing
- Simple +/- key cell adjustments
- 1 click copy/paste of tables
- Right click copy/paste/undo
- Right click unit adjustments
- Compare files with different OS ID’s
- Tree style compare logs
- Easy to use color system when in compare mode
- Calibration Details section to list vehicle details
- Tree style Change log
- Tree style History log
- Change log and History log parameter hyperlinks
- PCM DTC List
- Custom operating systems (VCM Enhancements)
- 1 Bar Speed Density Enhanced (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
- 2 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
- 5 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen4 V8 only)
- 3 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
- Built in unit conversion
- Built in calculator
VCM Scanner TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Powerful User Interface
- Fastest most feature rich OBD scanning tool on the market
- Variable Logging/Playback speeds or user controlled using the chart display
- Export feature allows you to view/modify your file via Microsoft Excel (.CSV)
- Customizable histograms
- Histogram user defined filters
- Histogram cell count filter
- Printable histograms
- Customizable gauge display
- Customizable chart
- Separate gauge and chart displays
- Sensor based configuration support
- Installs with default histograms loaded
- Installs in ready-to-scan configuration
- Installs with additional histograms
- User defined PIDs with complex function support (Example)
- MPIDS (Memory PIDs / Manufacturer Specific Parameters) supported
- View and clear DTCs in just seconds (not supported on all vehicles)
- View readiness test status (not supported on all vehicles)
- Change histogram while scanning
- Change charts while scanning
- Change gauges while scanning
- Change unit value while scanning
- Change config files while scanning
- Copy/Paste special between VCM Scanner and VCM Editor
- User inputted markers and comments
- Log comment section to give commentary for future viewing
- VCM Controls for multiple vehicle manufactures, see here for support list
- Case Learn Feature