Hotchkis Sport Sway Bar Kit (Front & Rear) - 2008-2011 Challenger SE, RT, and SRT8 - 22107
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - Special Ordered Part
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
Enhance the cornering performance of your 2009- 2011 Challenger with a set of Hotchkis Sport Suspension sport sway bars. Our sport sway bar package increases front/rear roll stiffness giving the car crisp, quick turn-in response and balanced handling. As delivered the Challenger has excessive under steer and limited roll control. Sport sway bars give the driver the ability to rotate the car on corner entry and steer with the throttle when necessary. The dreaded under steer is eliminated and the handling becomes comfortably neutral with added traction during cornering. Hotchkis Sport Suspension Sway Bars feature a durable powder coat finish, polyurethane bushings, and special, greasable rear brackets.
- Lightweight strong hollow sway bars are 1.5 (38mm) (100% stiffer than stock) Front and 3/4” (19mm) (150% stiffer than stock) Rear
- Sport sway bars are complete with polyurethane bushings, special brackets and installation hardware
- Finished in durable gloss black powder coat
- Increased Traction and Stability
- Reduced Body Roll
- Balance sport handling
- Crisper and quicker turn-in
- Easy Installation