Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel - 2005-2010 Ford Mustang GT (4.6L V8) - 186551
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!*
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READAY TO SHIP - Special Ordered Part
Fidanza aluminum flywheels are made from the highest quality 6061 T6 aluminum. The material is fantastic for strength, heat dissipation and of course reduction in weight.
- MAIN BODY - 6061 T6 ALUMINUM Tolerances machined to +/- .001 6061 T6 has an ultimate tensile strength of at least 42,000 psi and a yield strength of at least 35,000 psi.
- RING GEAR - 1050 STEEL / HEAT TREATED Heat treated for durability. The gears are heated then pressed on and secured with grade 8 button screws.
- REPLACEABLE FRICTION PLATE - 1045 STEEL The friction surface we use is an incredibly strong 1045 steel. The plates are milled to meet our high specifications. With these replaceable plates there is no need to replace the entire flywheel when the clutch or flywheel is at the end of it’s life, saving time and money.
- BUTTON SCREWS - GRADE 8 Increased security helping fasten the ring gear to the flywheel.
- FASTENERS - MILITARY SPEC Military grade aerospace fasteners aid in pulling heat away from the clutch face. Properly spaced for form and function.
- STEPPED DOWELS - STEEL Once pressure plate is installed they become locked in place. First in the industry to implement the use of stepped dowels.
Rotation is our motivation. We want you and your vehicle to feel that motivation because it creates motion. And by motion, we mean motion of the right now, immediate, accelerated variety. Discover for yourself. Swap your anchor of a stock flywheel for our lightened aluminum flywheel. You’ll see why we’ve become the leader in lightweight aluminum flywheel sales. Our aluminum flywheels are lighter, stronger and serviceable, not to mention we have over 300different applications. No other manufacturer can hold a match to that,let alone a flywheel. How do we do it? We make quality our top priority. We use the best materials, like6061 T6 aluminum, 1050 high carbon steel and aerospace fasteners. If there was a better way, we would be doing it. Less Stress is put on the crankshaft of the engine, resulting in prolonged life. No more wasted horsepower!
Attention: All applications are listed using the very best sources available. The end user must verify fitment before installation.