Edelbrock 45083 - Crate Engine GM E-Street Carbureted Black
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- Due to supply chain issues, this brand has extended delivery times and is special ordered. If you have a question about delivery time, please contact us prior to purchase. Please do not order unless you can wait.
Edelbrock - 45083
Crate Engine; GM; E-Street; Carbureted; Black
Engine Specifications: Displacement: 350 c.i.d.; Horsepower: 315 hp; Torque: 381 ft-lbs.; Compression: 9.0:1; Block: New 4-bolt main w/ 2-piece rear main seal; Crankshaft: Cast Iron; Pistons: Cast Aluminum; Camshaft: Performer #2102; Rocker Arms: Stock Long Slot; Manifold: Performer EPS #2701, #27013; Cylinder Heads: E-Street #5089; Carburetor: Performer Series #1405, #14053; Distributor: Included; Valve Covers: Signature Series; Finish: Satin or Black; Warranty: 2-year / Unlimited mileage * This is an affordably priced, entry level small-block Chevy crate engine for any street rod or muscle car driver on a budget that wants affordable performance. Edelbrock E-Street crate engines start out with a 100% brand new short-block with 4-bolt main and 2-piece rear main seal. A new version is now available with black powder coated intake manifold, carburetor, valve covers and breather. Both versions feature E-Street cylinder heads, Performer Series carburetor, Performer EPS intake manifold, Performer Series camshaft and high quality billet distributor. E-Street heads are designed for high performance street applications and feature larger than stock intake and exhaust ports to improve engine efficiency. These engines offer the best combination of affordable and reliable performance on the market! This engine is sold without a water pump - visit our website for a complete listing of small-block Chevy water pumps for your application.
- 315 HP And 381 ft./lbs. Of Torque
- New GM Short Block w/4-Bolt 2-Piece Rear Seal
- Designed For High Performance Street Applications
- Larger Than Stock Intake And Exhaust Ports
- Cast Iron Crankshaft/Cast Aluminum Pistons
- Best Combination Of Affordable And Reliable Perf.
- Custom Assembled By Edelbrock Technicians
- 24-Month/Unlimited Mileage Warranty