Edelbrock 1727 - Fuel Pressure Regulator 160 GPH for Carbureted Applications
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
- Order Terms:
- Due to supply chain issues, this brand has extended delivery times and is special ordered. If you have a question about delivery time, please contact us prior to purchase. Please do not order unless you can wait.
Edelbrock - 1727
Fuel Pressure Regulator - 5 to 10 psi - In-Line - 3/8 in NPT Inlet - 3/8 in NPT Outlet - 1/8 in NPT Port - Aluminum - Black / Clear Anodized - E85 / Gas / Methanol - Each
Carbureted Adjustable Non Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator (160 GPH) Black/Clear
These fuel pressure regulators are machined from aircraft quality aluminum for those who demand the best. These carbureted fuel pressure regulators have an internal diaphragm made of fluorosilicone to ensure high temperature protection resulting in an extended life. They are compatible with all grades of gasoline, ethanol, methanol and E85 fuels. Select regulators available with 1/8" NPT gauge port and a boost reference fitting for blow through or pressurized carburetor applications (even beyond 30 psi of boost). Pressure regulation slope is 0.75 psi/gal of flow rate change. Will hold fuel system pressure for at least 20 minutes after pump shutdown. Developed for optimum compatibility with Edelbrock electric fuel pumps.
- Manufactured By Essex Industries
- Machined From Aircraft-Quality Aluminum
- Have Fluorosilicone Diaphragm Material
- Mounting Bracket/Fittings/Hardware Included