Edelbrock 15836 - E-Force Supercharger Stage 1 - R2650 2018 Ford F-150 DI/PI V8
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
- Order Terms:
- Due to supply chain issues, this brand has extended delivery times and is special ordered. If you have a question about delivery time, please contact us prior to purchase. Please do not order unless you can wait.
Edelbrock - 15836
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger for 2018 Ford F150 w/Gen III 5.0L Coyote engine
Edelbrock supercharger Stage 1 Street system part #15836 is designed for use with 2018 Ford F150 With Gen III DI/PI 5.0L Coyote engine and 10-Speed Auto trans.
The Edelbrock Supercharger System part #158360 is designed for use on a 2018 Ford F150 with Gen III DI/PI 5.0L Coyote engine and 10-Speed automatic transmission. The heart of this system is the high-efficiency Eaton Gen VI 2650 TVS rotating assembly with a four-lobe design with 170 degrees of twist for maximum flow, minimum temperature rise and quiet operation for excellent drivability. The system also features an integrated bypass valve to help eliminate parasitic loss under light throttle, improving fuel mileage potential. The front drive, front inlet configuration results in a shorter, less restrictive intake path for improved airflow without the need for a power-robbing jackshaft. Keeping the air cool is a high-capacity, Dual-Pass 3-Core (DP3C) air-to-water intercooler and duel pass front-mount heat exchanger. The Edelbrock #158360 system is 50-state emissions legal and provides the best combination of performance and reliability for your F150 whether you plan to tow a trailer, haul heavy loads, or you just want to feel your F-150 come to life! HANDHELD PROGRAMMER NOT INCLUDED. Supercharger systems sold without tuners are only emissions legal when used with the correct Edelbrock program. Which can be requested by contacting the Edelbrock calibration team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tunes for 91 and 93 octane fuels are available upon request. This system will produce approximately 601whp 468wtq using 93 octane.
- Bolt On Installation
- Boost The Power Of Your Vehicle
- Maximum Low End Torque
- Ideal For Towing and Off-Road Performance