EBC DP41521R - 04-07 Porsche Cayenne 3.2 Yellowstuff Front Brake Pads
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - See Disclaimer
- DISCLAIMER - THIS ITEM IS A SPECIAL ORDERED PART:
- This item is IN STOCK, but it has a Special Order Return Policy - the product is subject to the special order return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions. This may result in cancellation restrictions, or higher than normal restocking fees.
EBC - DP41521R
Yellowstuff Our Flagship range FRONT Disc Brake Pad Set FMSI D1007
EBC Brakes Yellowstuff pads are high friction coefficient spirited street pads, track capable on import, European sport, and fast imports. For trucks and SUV vehicles Yellowstuff pads are great for towing/hauling as well as off-road use.
EBC Yellowstuff is an aramid fibre based brake compound with high brake effect form cold and is possibly one of the first ever compounds that can be used for STREET AND TRACK DRIVING. These pads do not require warm up but do get even stronger under the heat of hard driving. These are not a low dust pad and if your desire is for a low dust premium street use pad, you should consider EBC Redstuff.When considering full race use, Yellowstuff has been a strong favourite, having been used for two years in the Swedish Camaro Cup and at numerous other race events where a stock caliper system is fitted.It is also the choice of 90-percent of the Mazda MX5 Miata competitors in the UK race series and has an unblemished record as rotor friendly track pad for vehicles up to 2000 lbs weight or 200 BHP.In the USA the SCCA and NASA drivershave been testing Yellowstuff with feedback and good reports POURING in from a 543 test driver major market proving event with these groups. Read that figure again 543 test drivers.There is no guesswork here.
- High Friction Pad
- Better High Speed Stopping
- Zero Fade Race Developed Compound
- Brakes Effective Right From Cold
- Can Be Used On Street/Race Track