Driveshaft Shop 1-Piece Rear Aluminum Driveshaft - 2006 - 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT - CHSH-WK1-1A
Driveshaft Shop chsh-wk1-1a
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
- Order Terms:
- Due to supply chain issues, this brand has production delays and is special order. If you have a question about delivery time, please contact us prior to purchase. Please do not order unless you can wait.
This single shaft is the same design that we have been using in most modern muscle cars for the last few years and is a proven and trouble free rear shaft for the 2006-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. This shaft will replace the stock rear shaft and eliminate the disconnected feeling you get from the stock shaft. With this new Aluminum unit (also available in carbon fiber) that uses a 1350 joint on one end and a Custom CV on the other will make the car feel more connected or more athletic. The feedback from the gas pedal will be more responsive and will decrease 60ft times at the track. This is balanced like all shafts on our 9500rpm balancer so you know it's done to the best standards available today.
1. 1350 u-joint
2. Custom 108mm CV with high speed boot and special grease
3. Spline made from 300m and installed into aluminum head for superior strength and light weight
4. Balanced on our high speed machine
5. Comes complete with all high grade hardware
6. Rated for 1000hp +
7. 1-year warranty.
9. 32 lbs