Driveshaft Shop 1-Piece Aluminum 1350 Driveshaft for OE Pinion Flange with Spicer Forged Yoke - 2005 -2014 Ford Mustang GT (S197) with Magnum XL 6spd Conversion - FDSH9-A-MAG1
Driveshaft Shop fdsh9-a-mag1
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- Due to supply chain issues, this brand has production delays and is special order. If you have a question about delivery time, please contact us prior to purchase. Please do not order unless you can wait.
The Driveshaft Shop proudly introduces the new S197 Mustang 3.5” 1-Piece Aluminum CV Shaft with Magnum XL 6spd Conversion
1.1350 series u-joints with direct fit flange to mount up to the differential
2. 3.5” 6061-T6 aluminum rated for 3450ft lbs of torque, custom welded on our auto feed machines
3. Spicer Forged 1350 31 Spline Transmission Yoke for the Magnum XL
4. All Hardware included
5. 1 Year Warranty
6. 900HP Rated
7. Balanced on one of the most sophisticated balancing machines in the industry.
If you are looking to convert your 2005-2014 Mustang to the T56 Magnum XL 6-Speed transmission, this is the driveshaft for you. No guesswork, this driveshaft comes complete with a forged 31 spline yoke to fit the T56 Magnum and a 6-bolt flange that will directly mount to your differential flange, without any modifications to the rear. Built to the same quality as all of our aluminum driveshafts, with Spicer solid 1350 series u-joints and it is high speed balanced and ready to install when you take it out of the box.
We also offer a Billet transmission yoke option, see FDSH9-A-MAG2