DBA 5000 Series Gold Hat Two Piece Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor (Front) - 2010-2015 Chevy Camaro SS, 2014-2017 SS Sedan & 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP (6.2L V8) - 52604GLDXS
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
This is a single front 5000 Series Two Piece drilled & slotted rotor with gold hat that fits the front of a 2010-2015 Chevy Camaro SS, 2014-2017 SS Sedan & 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP (6.2L V8). These rotors are not side specific so you would buy two of this part number to replace both front rotors.
DBA 5000 Series T3 Slotted Brake Rotors
DBA's 5000 Series Rotors feature a two piece design and an Alumalite center hat which when coupled with their other features, make them is one of the finest brake rotors available. The 5000 Series rotors are offered in both the T3 Slotted only design as well as the XS Drilled and Slotted design. All DBA 5000 Series rotors features DBA's exclusive "Kangaroo Paw" internal vent design to maximize rotor cooling. Thermal indicating markings on the rotor edge let you know the maximum temperatures the rotors are experiencing. Whether you're a seasoned club racer, weekend track warrior, or just an enthusiast that wants the best for your car, truck or SUV ... the DBA 5000 Slotted rotors offer unmatched performance and durability!
- Patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation design provides greater heat dissipation.
- Alumalite center hat made from light-weight 6061-T6 aircraft aluminium material.
- Tri-Symmetrical T3 Slot design dampens the vibration harmonics resulting in a quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel.
- XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron increases the thermal capacity properties of the rotor.
- TSP (Thermal Stability Profiling) prolongs the service life of the rotor.
- Replacement disc rotors available.
- Heat paint markings change color to monitor peak braking temperatures.