DBA 4000 Series T3 Slotted Brake Rotor (Front) - 2004 Pontiac GTO - 4040S
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!*
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READAY TO SHIP - Special Ordered Part
This is a single front 4000 Series T3 slotted rotor that fits the front of a 2004 Pontiac GTO. These rotors are not side specific so you would buy two of this part number to replace both front rotors.
DBA 4000 Series T3 Slotted Brake Rotors
DBA (Disc Brakes Australia) 4000 Series Slotted Rotors offer the highest combination of stopping power, thermal stability, and longevity of any one-piece cast rotor design. All DBA 4000 Series rotors features DBA's exclusive "Kangaroo Paw" internal vent design to maximize rotor cooling - along with slotting to improve stopping power and keep you pads clean. Thermal indicating markings on the rotor edge let you know the maximum temperatures the rotors are experiencing. Whether you're a seasoned club racer, weekend track warrior, or just an enthusiast that wants the best for your car, truck or SUV ... the DBA 4000 Slotted rotors offer unmatched performance and durability!
- Patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation design provides greater heat dissipation.
- Tri-Symmetrical T3 Slot design dampens the vibration harmonics resulting in a quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel.
- XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron increases the thermal capacity properties of the rotor.
- TSP process allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time.
- Protection paint on hub and non friction surfaces.
- Heat paint markings change color to monitor peak braking temperatures.