Corsa RSC Catback w/4.0 Pro Series Tips 20 1997-2002 Grand Prix - 14184
Corsa Performance 14184
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- Due to supply chain issues, this brand has extended delivery times and is special ordered if not listed in stock above. If you have a question about delivery time, please contact us prior to purchase. Please do not order unless you can wait.
Install a CORSA Performance exhaust on your Pontiac Grand Prix, and get the sound you want and the power you need. Hit the throttle and feel the power as it blends with the gutsy exhaust note. Let up and notice how quiet this exhaust is when cruising or idling. From the 100% stainless steel tips to the patented Reflective Sound Cancellationâ„¢ technology* eliminating annoying cabin resonance, a CORSA exhaust gives you better performance, first-rate quality and engineering, in concert with power. For vehicles with single stock exhaust systems, additional driver-side mounting bracket is required-contact nearest GM dealer.
- Straight-through, nonrestrictive design, specifically tuned for the Grand Prix, increases exhaust flow.
- Flow bench-tested 55% gain in exhaust flow vs. stock system.
- All 304 stainless steel construction, crafted with pride and precision in the USA.
- Patented CORSA Reflective Sound Cancellationâ„¢ (RSCâ„¢) technology for superior sound.
- RSCâ„¢ Sport exhaust produces a deep, aggressive sound with no interior resonance.
- Dual rear exit with handcrafted Pro-Series 4.0 tip or Wide Mouth tip (shown above)
- No welding required; Bolt-on installation
- Includes hardware and illustrated installation guide.
- 50-state emissions legal.
- All Pontiac Grand Prix exhaust systems comply with California's 95-decibel limit when tested in accordance with SAE test proceudre, J1169 (May 1998).