Cold Case Radiators GMT556ASK - 77-87 Chevy/GMC Pickup Truck Aluminum Radiator And 14 Inch Dual Fan Kit
Cold Case Radiators GMT556ASK
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
Cold Case Radiators - GMT556ASK
1977-1987 Chevy/GMC Pickup Truck 19 inch High Aluminum Performance Radiator and 14 inch dual fan kit. AT Cars. For taller 21 inch version, see GMT556A21K.
When you need the biggest and best, look no further than the Cold Case Super Duty Line. All Super Duty kits include 2 row radiators with 1.25 inch tubes, aluminum fan shroud and dual 14 inch fans, flowing at 2200cfm per fan!
For extreme horsepower applications OR if you just want the best of the best. These COLD-CASE radiators are Tig welded 100 percent aluminum and absolutely beautiful.
Don't buy a 3 or 4 row aluminum radiator! It doesn't cool as good as these oversize 2 row models. These radiators are original appearing and have the correct stamping. Once painted, you'd be hard pressed to find a difference over an original versus a COLD-CASE.
- 100 percent TIG welded
- Fan Diameter 12 Inch
- All Aluminum
- Polished OE style tanks
- 16 fins per inch
- Corrugated fins that give more surface area and more thermal transfer
- Pressure tested
- For Automatic trans
- Direct fitment for 77-87 GM Truck
- Old Part Number: RPE556K
- Core Height 17.2 inch
- Core Width 28.35 inch
- Overall Height 18.6 inch
- Overall Width 34.15 inch
- Overall Thickness 3 inch
- Tubes (2) 1.25 inch Tubes
- Trans Cooler Fitting: 5/16 inch Inverted Flare