The GTO of the early 2000s was a hot performance car straight from GM, but there’s always room for more power! The Cold Air Inductions Pontiac V8 Cold Air Intake can be installed in under 30 minutes and adds up to 18 rear-wheel horsepower, with an average gain of 16 horsepower. This cold-air intake system does not require an aftermarket tune to achieve these results.
Intake System Includes:
- Insulated Aluminum Air Box
- Air Box Lid with Clear Inspection Window
- 4.0-inch (102 mm) Thermal-Coated Intake Tube
- High-Performance Air Filter
- Black Silicone Coupler / Stainless Clamps
- Installation Instructions
This System Fits:
- 2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7L V8
NOTES: This is a direct replacement for the OEM air box. No modifications required. Retains the OEM washer bottle in the stock location. Not for sale or use in California.