Bushwacker 20088-02 - 17-18 Ford F-250 Super Duty Extend-A-Fender Style Flares 2pc - Black
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered - Not In Stock
- SPECIAL ORDER INFORMATION:
- This item is Special Ordered - product is subject to the return and cancellation policy as seen in our terms and conditions.
Bushwacker - 20088-02
Fender Flares Extend-A-Fender Style 2Pc Rear
Extend-A-Fender® Flares; 2 pc.; Rear Tire Coverage 1.8 in.; Rear Height 7.7 in.; Smooth Finish; Black;
You've equipped your Ford Super Duty with oversize wheels and tires for serious off-road traction and style. Now you need extra tire coverage to protect your rigs body and maybe even comply with local laws. Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender(R) Flares deliver premium-grade protection and style matched to oversized tires. Yet, as tough as they are, they go on easily with no drilling required. You can install them in minutes and enjoy them for years — our exclusive Dura-Flex(R) 2000 material is designed for added durability and flexibility, with built-in UV protection . Your Extend-A-Fender(R) Flares resist chalking, cracking, and warping, whether you leave them with their OEM-style matte black finish or paint them for a totally personalized look. Either way, your Toyota will look factory-equipped for your big off-road tires. Extend-A-Fender(R) Flares go on easy, perform tough, and look great.
- Smooth, contoured look, these flares provide more protection than our OE Style Flares
- Tire coverage varies with vehicle: 1.25 In. - 3 In.
- Whether on-road or off, our heavy-duty hardware holds the flares securely in place
- 100% UV protected smooth matte black smooth finish can be easily painted
- Precision engineered for a perfect fit and made of durable, yet flexible Dura-Flex 2000 ABS material
- Installs easily with little to no drilling or trimming required! Plus, all hardware is included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A smooth, contoured look which provides more protection from dirt and debris than our "OE" style flares