ARH 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers with High Flow Catted Mid Pipes - 2004 Pontiac GTO (5.7L)
We offer a number of coating options at a great price. Header coating makes your car run cooler and perform more consistently. It is not 100% necessary on a stainless header like this, but is great for someone who wants an extra edge at the track and lower cabin heat. Coating will add 2-4 weeks to normal order times. If this a concern, please contact us prior to ordering.
ARH long tube headers long system for the 2004 LS1 powered GTO features 304 stainless steel in 1-7/8" primaries, 3" merge collectors, and all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.
This system uses mid pipes that fit your factory catback with no cutting or welding. The mid pipes include high flow race cataytic converters.
Product features on ALL American Racing Headers systems include:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors complete with welded scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability