ARB 2840050 - 2019+ Ford Ranger Recovery Point
Special Price: save $22.10
ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK - ORDER NOW!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!*
*some restrictions apply
- Part Number:
- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
ARB - 2840050
ARB Recovery Point for use with Original Equipment or ARB Under Vehicle Protection;
ARB has developed a recovery point that can be fitted to either the left-hand or right-hand side of the Ford Ranger chassis. The recovery points have been designed to fit with the original equipment stone guard, or in conjunction with ARB Under Vehicle Protection. To ensure there are no inappropriate forces exerted on the shackle during an angled recovery, the Recovery Point has a long slot that allows the recommended 9500lb bow shackle to be fed through and the 17600lb strap attached via the pin instead of the bow. This distributes the recovery force evenly through the shackle to avoid side loads on the pin.
- Can be fitted to either left or right-hand side of the chassis.
- Fits with original equipment stone guard or ARB UVP.
- Rated for angled pull up to max turn angle of front wheels.
- Long slot allows for even recovery force distribution.
- The recovery point re-uses OE tow hook fasteners.
- Attachment instructions included for shackle and recovery strap.
- Important safety information is also included.