Air Lift 78585 - Revolutionize your 2012-2017 Camry and begin your #lifeonair! Our air suspension will get you the maximum drop, as well as superior handling, sharp steering response, and a comfortable ride, backed by 's manufacturer's warranty
Air Lift 78585
- Part Number:
Air Lift - 78585
Air Lift Performance Front Kit
Revolutionize your 2012-2017 Camry and begin your #lifeonair! Our air suspension will get you the maximum drop, as well as superior handling, sharp steering response, and a comfortable ride, backed by Air Lift's manufacturer's warranty.
The Toyota Camry is a tried-and-true midsize sedan. Dependable, fuel-efficient, and safe, all at a price that you can afford. But when it comes to your car, you want to take risks; you want to make a statement. With Air Lift Performance, you can take your 2012-2017 Camry from standard to slammed. For the front kit, our engineers swapped out the OEM suspension for our double-bellow air springs, paired with threaded-body, monotube struts. Air Lift Performance dampers are completely customizable to your needs, with 30 levels of adjustment in order for you to perfectly tailor your air suspension to your ideal performance setup. These elements work together to provide a comfortable ride and superior body support, topped off with adjustable camber plates for precise steering feel. All of these components combine to provide you with the ability to air out 110mm (4.3 ) from stock. As the leader in air suspension products for 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division shows its commitment to delivering quality parts that last by torture-testing all of the major kit components on our in-house validation equipment. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty ? not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support ? you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- Included adjustable camber plates allow for the addition of up to three-degrees of negative camber
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.