AFE Vulcan Series 3" to Dual 2-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Polished Tips) - 2019+ Chevy Silverado & Sierra 1500 (5.3L V8 & 4.3L V6) - 49-34110-P
aFe Power 49-34110-p
- Part Number:
- Special Ordered
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- Constructed out of 3" and 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Utilizes a High-Flow Stainless Steel Single-in, Dual-out Muffler
- Dual Exhaust with Quad 3-1/2" Polished 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- Uses Bayonet Style Hangers and Heavy-Duty Band Clamps for a Secure Fit
- Comes Complete with all Necessary Hardware for a Hassle-Free Installation
Now your 19-20 Silverado/Sierra can have that dual exhaust look with this aFe POWER Vulcan Series cat-back exhaust system. 3" to dual 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing and high-flow muffler improves performance across the power band and delivers a deep, aggressive exhaust tone. 100% MIG-welded for strength and durability with quad 3-1/2" polished 304 stainless steel exhaust tips for an aggressive custom look.
3" to Dual 2-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
This system is constructed of durable mandrel-bent 3" to dual 2-1/2" 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum corrosion resistance. Mandrel-bent tubing for maximum air flow and low turbulence; increasing torque, horsepower and improved throttle response.
High-Flow Performance Muffler:
A single-in, dual-out high-flow stainless steel muffler allows increased exhaust flow and reduces exhaust drone, maintaining a deep, tuned sound.
Quad Polished Tips:
Dual exhaust with quad 3-1/2" polished 304 stainless steel exhaust tips for an aggressive, unique appearance.
Factory-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions for a secure fit.
Quality hardware and clamps are included for a hassle-free installation.
It may be necessary to cut the OE Exhaust to remove it from the vehicle.
Crew Cab / Short Bed (69.92")
Crew Cab / Standard Bed (79.44")
Double Cab / Standard Bed (79.44")
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.