AFE Twisted Steel Connection Pipes - Off Road - (Connects to Stock Manifolds) - 2014+ Chevy Corvette Stingray & Z06 (6.2L V8) - 48-34130-YN
aFe Power 48-34130-yn
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- +24 HP and +24 lbs. x ft. Torque max gain *(Dyno results with Race Series 3" X-Pipe P/N: 48-34129-YN & Street Series 3" Connection Pipes P/N: 48-34130-YC combined)
- Constructed of 3" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- 3" outlets connect directly to OE or aFe Exhaust
- Heavy-duty flanges and OE-Style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 3 lbs. LIGHTER than OE system
- MIG-Welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
aFe is proud to introduce an all new Twisted Steel Connection Pipes for the 2014-2018 Chevrolet Corvette (C7) with V8-6.2L engine. Designed to replace the extremely restrictive exhaust manifold, the performance Twisted Steel connection pipes are constructed of 3", 16 gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for strength and durability. The high-flowing connection pipes are designed 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horse power and torque. This kit also fits 2015-2018 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C7) V8-6.2L supercharged models.
Constructed of mandrel-bent dual 3" 304 stainless steel piping.
Factory Mounting Location:
3" diameter connection pipes mount directly to OE mounting locations.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The performance connection pipes are designed to fit in the stock location which allows this system to fit without modification for a hassle-free installation.
2014-2018 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe & Convertible
2015-2018 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Coupe & Convertible
2017-2018 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Coupe & Convertible
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.