AFE Twisted Steel Catted Y-Pipe 3" to 3-1/2" Stainless Steel Exhaust System (Street Series) - 2019+ Chevy Silverado & Sierra 1500 (5.3L V8) - 48-34135-RC
aFe Power 48-34135-rc
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
Replace your restrictive, factory exhaust section with aFe POWER's Twisted Steel Y-Pipe with catalytic converters. Made to fit the factory manifold, this Y-pipe features mandrel-bent, stainless steel tubing and high flow converters designed to improve exhaust flow without compromise.
- Mandrel-Bent 3" into 3-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Tubing for Improved Flow and Longevity
- True 2-into-1 Mitered Merge Collector Reduces Turbulence and Improves Throttle Response
- Incorporates High-Flow 400 Cell Catalytic Converters for Better Flow and More Power
- Hassle-Free Installation with No Modifications Necessary
Mandrel-bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
Mandrel-bent 3" into 3-1/2" 304 stainless steel tubing for improved flow and longevity.
True Merge Collector:
Eliminates dead space that can cause turbulence and reduces flow which formed collectors may produce.
High quality OE-style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface.
The performance Y-pipe is designed to fit in the stock location incorporating the OE flange and O2 sensor locations.
High-flow Catalytic Converters:
400 CPSI catalytic converters are used for maximum flow.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
All aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.