AFE Twisted Steel 1 3/4" Twisted Steel Shorty Headers and Connection Pipes (Race Series NO Cats) - 2011-2015 Dodge Charger, Challenger, and Chrysler 300C (6.4L Hemi V8) - 48-42002-YN
aFe Power 48-42002-yn
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- 1-3/4" 16-gauge stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
Connection Pipes Features:
- Constructed of 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- 3" Inlet/2-3/4"outlets connect directly to OE mounting locations
- Sold as a pair
- Heavy-duty flanges and OE-style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal
- In testing, the header and street version connection pipes produced a max gain of +15 horsepower and +18 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno
Factory Mounting Locations:
This system is a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
Thick 1-piece flanges and OE-style gaskets are used to prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
Retains Factory Sensors Mounting Locations:
aFe has designed the performance connection pipes retain all your factory sensors for a hassle free installation. These connection pipes are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
The performance connection pipes are constructed of durable 3" CNC mandrel bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.