AFE Power Twisted Steel Street Series Catted Downpipe - 2019+ Chevy Silverado & Sierra 1500 (2.7L Turbo) - 48-34138-YC
aFe Power 48-34138-yc
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
- Constructed from 3-1/2" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Utilizes a single High Flow Catalytic Converter for Maximum Flow
- Heavy Duty Laser Cut Machined 304 Stainless Steel Flanges are used for a Durable Leak-Free Seal
- Includes Integrated 3rd Bung for Wide-Band O2 Gauge or Auxiliary Instrumentation
- 100% MIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- Works with Factory Exhaust System with No Modifications Necessary
3-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This system is constructed of 3-1/2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
Single High Flow Catalytic Converter:
Includes a single high flow catalytic converter which is less restrictive than the factory converter providing maximum flow.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
Factory style laser cut machined 304 stainless steel flanges are used used for a secure leak-free seal.
Utilizing a factory style flanges and hanger this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation.
Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this down-pipe is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
100% MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe POWER competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.