aFe Power PFADT Series Tri-Y Headers & Off Road Connection Pipes - 2010 -2015 Chevy Camaro SS & ZL1 (6.2L V8) - 48-34123-YN
aFe Power 48-34123-yn
- Part Number:
- Email us for availability
- Order Terms:
- This Product Is Special Ordered Unless Listed In Stock Above, Please Contact Us For Availability Before Ordering If You Are In a Rush.
aFe PFADT Series Tri-Y Headers Features:
•1-7/8 16-gauge 304 stainless steel primary tubing
•Tri-Y designed headers with 3 collector
•3/8 thick, 304 stainless steel head flanges
•Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
•100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
Connection Pipes (Race Version):
•Non-catted for race performance and a more aggressive sound
•Incorporates a second bung for either a wide-band O₂ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation
•V-band flanges with included V-band clamps for a secure leak-free seal
•3 Inlet/2.5 Outlet connection pipes mount directly to OE mounting locations
Paired opposite firing cylinders with equal, specifically tuned primary lengths maximizes scavenging and increases torque throughout the power band.
304 Stainless Steel Laser Cut Header Flanges:
High quality laser cut 304 stainless steel header flanges provides superior sealing at the head surface.
Includes an additional bung for either a wide-band O₂ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation.
304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
High grade stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Machined flanges and USA made stainless v-band clamps provide simple to install leak-free joints.
Factory Mounting Locations:
3 Inlet/2.5 Outlet connection pipes mount directly to OE mounting locations making it a direct bolt-on system which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
Mandrel Bent Tubing:
This system is constructed of mandrel bent, stainless steel brushed tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
Pfadt Series Headers and Pfadt Connection pipes will not work independently of each other without modification.
This is a Race Only product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
aFe PFADT Series Headers & Connection Pipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
For years we have been dedicated to proving our header customers with the best header coating options at affordable prices. For nearly a decade we offered Jet Hot as our main promotional coating. Unfortunately, under new ownership, Jet Hot discontinued their dealer program resulting in everyone now paying retail price for coating. In response, we have lined up two great peer coating company's offerings for our customers that will allow us to offer the same low prices as before. The coatings all the companies use are very similar, and the main difference is the time an attention put in to doing the job right. Airborn and Calico perform the coating process at the same, or higher level than Jet Hot.
- Airborn Coatings has a history that goes back as far at Jet Hot. Their owner is a chemist who had a hand in developing the originial ceramic coatings. Airborn offer the same great 1700 degree inside and out silver coatings as Jet Hot with a great warranty to back it up. It is now by far our most popular coating option.
- Calico Coatings is a company from the heart of race country in North Carolina. They offer not just header coatings, but a wide range of engine and industrial coatings.
- Jet Hot Coatings will still be offered for those who demand the name, however it will be at the new, higher price.
Things to know about these coatings -
- Airborn And Jet Hot coat their headers inside and out. Calico only coats the outside of the header.
- The silver/chrome look coatings we sell (Airborn 1700 Silver Jet Coat and Calico CoolKrome) are the most popular and durable selections. Silver looks good on everything, making an awesome color choice. In terms of durability, if you overheat a colored header, it will be permanently discolored. If you overheat a silver header, it will lose it's shine in the area overheated, but the shine can be brought back by simply using wheel polish on it.
- Calico's CoolBlack II coating is the best looking black coating we offer featuring a nice satin finish. Airborn's Flat Black has a gritty texture and appearance.
- Coated header orders are not cancelable. Coated headers on average take 2-4 weeks with colors taking longer than silver coatings.