aFe Power - 49-34124NM-C
MACH Force-Xp 2-1/2 IN 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust Carbon w/o Muffler Chevrolet Corvette (C8) 2020 V8-6.2L
This system produced gains of up to +7 HP and +5 lbs. x Ft. TQ., as measured on our in-house dyno. This cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 3 IN to 2-1/2 IN mandrel-bent brushed finished 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability. This system produces an aggressive sound unleashing all available horsepower and torque. Finishing off this exhaust system are quad 4-1/2 IN diameter carbon fiber stainless steel clamp-on exhaust tips. The tips features an aFe POWER logo for a unique style. Utilizing factory style flanges and hangers this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation. This cat-back exhaust system uses a heavy duty flex pipe with an internal interlock liner for added strength and durability. A mitered merge x-pipe is used to balance and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system, minimizing exhaust drone and maximizing scavenging. This cat-back exhaust system incorporates factory style NPP dual mode & AFM (active fuel management) exhaust valves which use the factory exhaust valve motors (not included). The valves helps regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position for maximum performance. Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this exhaust system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment. 100% TIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability. This item will only fit vehicles equipped Z51 Performance Package or the factory performance exhaust upgrade that include NPP dual-mode exhaust valve. This item is not recommended for track use.
- Up to +7 HP and +5 lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- Constructed from 3 IN to 2-1/2 IN Mandrel-Bent Brushed Finished 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Quad 4-1/2 IN Diameter Carbon Fiber Stainless Steel Clamp-On Exhaust Tips
- Accommodates Factory AFM and NPP Exhaust Valves (Valve Motors Not Included)
- Removes Muffler to Provide an Aggressive Tone
- Utilizes Factory Style Flanges and Hangers for a Secure Fit
- All Necessary Hardware is Included for a Hassle-Free Installation
- 100% TIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- This item is not recommended for track use